for broader public sector executives in Ontario
On September 6, 2016, the Ontario government announced its new framework on executive compensation, applicable to all Broader Public Sector (“BPS”) employers in Ontario.
In the Korn Ferry Hay Group briefing, we discuss:
- Who does the new regulation apply to?
- What are the requirements?
- When do you need to abide with the new framework?
- How Korn Ferry Hay Group can help you:
- Peer group selection
- Determine comparable positions
- Establish a compensation philosophy
- Compensation program design
- Transition to compliance
Click to read the Korn Ferry Hay Group briefing
Government of Ontario documents
For the executive compensation framework guide and the executive compensation regulation document on the Government of Ontario website: