We know people make the difference between a good organization and a great one. So once you’ve found the right people for your business, make sure you harness their full potential by developing them to support your strategy.
Identify your high potentials
Handpick the people who will drive your company’s success. Our assessment services for high potentials identify your top talent, helping you build a strong pipeline of future stars.
We offer two options for identifying your high potentials:
- Self-service: Growth factors is an online survey that measures four specific characteristics that indicate leadership potential, making it easy to spot future leaders. It helps you focus your leadership training and development budget on those who are most ready, willing and able to learn.
- Expert help: our accredited experts can help you identify your highest potentials for specific jobs and future leadership roles. We’ll work with you to clarify your needs, then assess candidates using our proven methods and Talent Q tools. Following assessment, we’ll provide you with specific feedback on each individual.
Develop emotional intelligence
Emotional intelligence – how we manage our own and others’ emotions – captures the differences between outstanding performers and average ones. It equips people to bring out the best in themselves and others. And, fortunately, it can be learned.
- Get accredited to use our Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI). It captures a 360 degree assessment of the emotional and social abilities of your people, helping you develop high-performance behavior across your whole organization.
- For your graduates, our Activate Journey app starts where university ends. It helps recent graduates accelerate their emotional and social development at work, in real life situations, so they can make a bigger impact sooner.
- Our experts can deliver an engaging and intensive one-day program: Emotional Intelligence for Leadership Success. Designed to help your managers understand their behaviors and choices, it helps them to anticipate the impact of those choices on those around them, and ultimately improve the results they deliver.
Develop leadership skills
Effective leaders give your organization a competitive edge, and enable your company to perform at its best. You can develop your people into effective leaders in a number of ways:
- Self-service: Get accredited to use our online leadership tools:
- Expert help: Bring in our experts to help your leaders learn, develop and live the leadership skills you need to support your organization’s strategy.
- Our award winning ‘Your Leadership Experience’ program is a globally consistent and cost effective leadership development program. Teaming our 70 years’ experience with innovative delivery methods, it helps leaders get a better understanding of what makes them tick, the leadership styles they use and the environment they create for others – within the context of your organizational strategy.
- Built on some of the most advanced developments in gamification technology, Leadership Live is our new adaptive virtual simulation.
- Our Coaching for Performance program is designed to maximize and develop your managers coaching skills by providing them with a thorough understanding of the principles of good coaching and what it looks like in practice.
Develop for a specific role
We understand jobs and know what competencies people need in order to do their jobs well. So, when you want to develop people for a specific role, we’ll look at the skills and abilities needed in that job, and then assess your people to see where they need to develop. After the assessment we’ll help you create a development plan personalized for each individual.