Attract top talent and identify the best people objectively and efficiently with our range of recruitment and assessment services. Whether you’re hiring one person in a country office or recruiting thousands of people globally, we can help.
Recruitment can be time-consuming and costly – especially if you get it wrong. Our range of assessment services take the guesswork out of hiring, so you can be confident you’ve found the right person for the right role. We know one size doesn’t fit all, so you can choose different packages to suit your needs. Each of our services is designed to give a good candidate experience, promoting your employer brand. And each service is suitable for volume recruitment as well as smaller intakes.
At the heart of our recruitment services are our Talent Q assessments, which are scientifically proven to help you make better, more informed decisions about your people.
- Our Talent Q Dimensions personality questionnaire allows you to assess a person’s key behaviors at work, so you can see if they’re the right fit for the job and organization. Find out more >>
- Our Talent Q Elements suite of online adaptive ability tests measure a person’s verbal, numerical and logical reasoning skills, so you can can filter out unsuitable candidates early on in a recruitment campaign, and identify high potential candidates. Find out more >>
- Our Talent Q Aspects portfolio comprises a range of assessments to measure the fundamental skills and abilities required for frontline customer service, sales and support roles. Find out more >>
Get accredited to use our assessments
You can access and use our Talent Q assessments yourself, but because you’re making decisions about people’s careers, it’s important that you interpret the data correctly to be fair to candidates and justify your choices. We’ll support you with training and accreditation that recognizes you’re qualified to assess people using Talent Q.
Get our experts to assess your people for you
Alternatively, our accredited Hay Group experts can assess your people for you.
- Our Select package uses both Talent Q Elements and Dimensions. We’ll start with an in-depth discussion to clarify the role you’re recruiting for. After the assessment, one of our experts will talk through the results with HR. Find out more >>
- Our Select+ package gives you all the benefits of Select, plus a role-fit behavioral interview for applicants, to give you a deeper understanding of each candidate. Find out more >>
- Our Select Center package offers all the benefits of Select and Select+, plus a series of assessment center exercises . This allows us to assess candidates in a variety of situations including working in a group setting. Find out more >>