How Aspects works
The Aspects portfolio includes:
Aspects Affinity gives candidates a clear idea of what it’s like to work at your company before the recruitment process starts. We use job analysis to identify the main requirements of each role and then create realistic job previews (RJPs) to show candidates what they can expect and how well they’re likely to fit with the role. RJPs are designed to be engaging and positive but realistic, so even if someone decides not to apply, they’ll come away with a good impression of your employer brand.
Aspects Ability measures the verbal, numerical and checking skills that are needed in frontline customer service, sales and support roles. The three online tests take between six and ten minutes each to complete. Aspects Ability uses sophisticated adaptive technology, which means the questions adapt to each candidate’s ability as they progress through the test, allowing them to show their full potential.
Aspects Styles is an online, competency-based screening questionnaire that allows you to quickly identify and sift out unsuitable applicants early on in the recruitment process, so you can focus on those candidates who most closely match the requirements of the role. The online questionnaire takes up to eight minutes to complete and is based on a thoroughly-researched model of 16 core attributes and skills required in customer-facing roles.
We work with you to identify which of these attributes are the best predictors of job success for your role. The questionnaire generates an overall suitability score for each candidate, which gives an unbiased guide to their match for the role, and an interview guide, which help your recruiters carry out fair, consistent and job relevant interviews.
Aspects Judgment is a series of situational judgment tests (SJTs) that are designed to test the way candidates react to specific situations that they may face in the role and company. Using text, video clips or 2D/3D animation, SJTs are tailored to your organization to deliver a realistic assessment experience that closely reflects the environment in which the candidate will be working.
Find better people with Talent Q Aspects
There is a range of benefits to using Aspects in high volume recruitment:
- Reduce time to hire: sift out unsuitable candidates early on in the recruitment process, allowing you to focus more quickly on those candidates with the potential to fill your vacancies.
- Improve quality of hire: evaluate candidates against those competencies which determine success in the role.
- Improve the candidate experience: designed with a contemporary feel and providing a candidate experience with high face validity.
- Easy to integrate: Aspects can be integrated with applicant tracking and HR systems, thereby providing a seamless volume recruitment proposition.
- Objective and fair assessment: Aspects does not discriminate against minority groups.
- Secure: security is maintained in a variety of ways across the assessments:
- Aspects Styles: the survey asks the same question in multiple ways making it very difficult for the candidate to control the impression that they put across
- ‘Filler’ competencies are also used within the questionnaire - these unscored competencies are used to reduce the transparency of the competencies being measured.
- Aspects Ability: the adaptive nature of the tests means that candidates get questions which are unique to their level of ability, reducing the chances that questions and correct answers can be published as no one can ever see the entire bank of questions. Questions are also randomized, reducing the chance that any two candidates will ever experience the same test.
- Scalable: global reach and cost efficiency are achieved by having candidates complete at a location of their choosing, rather than having to attend costly testing centers.
- Reporting: detailed reports, including a candidate report which enables you to give personal feedback to all candidates without the need for a face-to-face session.
- Customization: we will work with you to identify which of the 16 Aspects competencies are the best predictors of job success for a specific role, and then use these to create the Aspects Styles questionnaire for your candidates.
- Reinforce employer brand: organizations wishing to enhance or maintain their employer brand can use Aspects to implement a comprehensive and objective candidate experience, including rebranding of reports and candidate interface.