The Talent Q Dimensions personality questionnaire allows you to assess a person’s likely behaviors at work, helping you to make better, more informed decisions throughout the employee lifecycle.
Assessing personality has been proven to be an effective predictor of performance at work. This is because we tend to focus more on the kind of tasks we prefer engaging with, and as a consequence we become much more skilled in these areas.
The Talent Q Dimensions personality questionnaire is based on robust science, is relevant to the business environment and is easy to use for the candidate and HR professional alike. The candidate only needs to complete the questionnaire once but the data can be used throughout the employee lifecycle – from recruitment and selection, through to development and identification of high potential.
Dimensions is an online personality questionnaire that tells you how people are likely to behave at work – how they like to manage their relationships with others, how they approach tasks, and where they get their energy and motivation.
The questionnaire consists of 160 statements about behavior at work. The candidate indicates how true each statement is. The questionnaire only takes around 25 minutes to complete.
Unique to Dimensions is the Role Match Profile functionality which is designed to help you assess the level of fit between a candidate and a given role profile, identifying potential areas of risks that can then be explored further. Role match is particularly useful in recruitment sifting and can be used in conjunction with Elements.
Dimensions can measure candidates against the requirements for a specific job, a change in roles or the potential to move to a more senior level. Once completed, the assessment generates user-friendly reports that can be used to inform a wide range of talent management decisions.
Better decisions with Talent Q
There are is range of benefits to using Dimensions as part of your talent management processes:
- Speed: Dimensions takes approximately 25 minutes to complete, which is quicker than most other work-based personality questionnaires - without compromising on scientific rigor.
- Multiple-use of the data: from a single completion, recruiters and talent managers can query the data and run different reports to help select the right person for the job, build teams, identify potential, plan for succession and develop people.
- Role profiling: Dimensions has an inbuilt Role Profiling Wizard, enabling the measurement of candidates against the requirements for a specific job, a lateral role change or assessment for potential to progress to a more senior level.
- Easy to integrate: Dimensions can be integrated with applicant tracking and HR systems, thereby providing a seamless volume recruitment proposition.
- Customization: we can map Dimensions to your organization’s competency framework, generate specific reports and brand the assessment process to reflect your corporate style.
- Pedigree: developed to exceed the most rigorous standards by Roger Holdsworth – one of the world’s pioneers employee assessment. Our in-house team continue to develop it to ensure it remains as one of the most cutting-edge assessments available.
- Validity: Dimensions has been proven to help make better decisions about people.
- International: Dimensions is currently available in over 40 languages, making it an ideal choice for organisations conducting global assessment programs.
- Combine with Elements ability tests: Dimensions can be used alongside Elements for a combined view of personality and ability.