Joining the Hay Group team
Hay Group is independently owned and all our work is supported by research and data which gives us the freedom and confidence to make courageous recommendations to our clients. We take a holistic approach, looking at organizations from all angles – jobs, reward, leadership and organizational effectiveness.
We encourage individuality and initiative and support our people through continuous development and feedback. We want our people to have a life outside work and respect the job/ life balance. For some this means flexible working arrangements and for others it’s about making the most of our flexible benefits offerings.
Hay Group people can shape their careers in the manner that they choose. Career progression is based on performance, with clearly defined expectations and a performance management process to help shape individual growth. This is backed by training and skills development which draws on both internal and external opportunities and providers. Educational assistance is also available to those seeking to further qualifications.
Consultants / Associate Consultants (Location: Singapore)
As part of the Hay Group, you will partner with some of Singapore’s and the world’s most admired organizations in a number of areas including:
- Designing effective organizational structures, jobs and roles.
- Creating innovative Reward and Recognition programs that enhances motivation while maximizing performance.
- Designing integrated human resource processes and systems for selection, assessment, development and performance management.
- A good degree in Economics, Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Management or Communications.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field, preferably with consulting background.
- Desired competencies include strong achievement drive, conceptual and analytical skills, customer service orientation, a well-developed understanding of key issues, self-motivation in a high-growth environment, and proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Please click here to submit your CV. Due to the volume of applications, we apologize when we are unable to acknowledge every application.
To learn more about working at Hay Group, click on one of the links below: