Applications to positions in the US must be made through our online application system. The system will allow you to browse current openings, build a profile, add your cover letter and resume, apply for a job and send a job posting to a friend. Visit us as often as you like, and update your credentials as necessary. When applying online, please be sure to complete all required fields. Additionally, if you have applied in the past, please update your resume and candidate profile as necessary by logging on and editing your application prior to applying for a new position. ** Please note that in January 2008 we transitioned to a new recruiting system. If you already have a profile in our system your password may have been reset and you can have the system generated password emailed to you by following the search for positions link.
Search for available positions at Hay Group in the U.S.
Questions? - Questions relating to employment at Hay Group only, please. All applications must be processed through our online application system, accessible from the job descriptions.
Not only does Hay Group offer its employees a competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity, but also an outstanding benefits package. This includes:
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) medical and dental plans
- Vision care and discount plan
- Prescription drug card and low-cost prescription mail order program
- Domestic Partner coverage
- Basic, supplemental and dependent life insurance
- Long and short term disability insurance
- 401K with Safe-Harbor contribution and company paid employee retirement account
- 4 weeks vacation to start and 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid parental leave
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
In order to be in compliance with government regulations, as of January 15, 2009, Hay Group will use E-verify to confirm employment eligibility for newly hired employees. For more information please view the following posters:
Right to Work Poster – English / Spanish
E-Verify Poster – English / Spanish
Hay Group, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, civil union or domestic partnership status, affection or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, genetic information, disability, nationality, veteran status, sex or any other legally protected classes.