Responding to a changing marketplace
Think global, act local. It’s a phrase often heard around environmental issues, but in reality it’s exactly the challenge facing the world’s leading FMCG companies. These companies are focused on:
- translating global brands for each local market
- managing relationships with multiple local retailers, all of whom are competing with one another.
To do this, it takes:
- a special type of culture
- a complex organizational structure
- and effective leadership.
Hay Group has proven expertise in helping organizations attain these qualities.
Through our work with companies such as Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Cadbury Schweppes and many more, we understand the global nature of FMCG businesses. More importantly, we understand what it takes to instil a performance culture that inspires employees at all levels. And we are experienced in helping support staff through the frequent and necessary mergers, acquisitions and restructures in FMCG companies.
We can also help with challenges such as:
For more information, please contact Craig Rowley, global director, retail and FMCG consulting.